Our Personal Information
Any personal information provided or to be gathered by www.classicenglishpicnics.com is controlled by Classic English FZE, Registered in the UAE, Company number 13385.
How we collect and use Customers Information
The information we learn from customers helps us to constantly improve your shopping experience at www.classicenglishpicnics.com on an ongoing basis. We use the information to deliver products, process orders and payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Information that we compile includes the following:
- Provided by you: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.classicenglishpicnics.com.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise you.
If you wish to disable cookies, the Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will inform you of how to do this. There are different levels of cookie handling – it is at your discretion which setting you prefer. Please be aware however that blocking cookies may disable some of the advanced features that are offered at www.classicenglishpicnics.com and prevent proper ordering of products from the site.
Sharing of Information
We do not share the information you provide us with nor divulge it to other sources. The only exceptions to this are as follows:
- Protection of www.classicenglishpicnics.com and others: we release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of www.classicenglishpicnics.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Under no circumstances will we rent, share or sell information for commercial means that is personally identifiable to you.
- With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information well in advance.
Security of your information
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
Access to Information Held
You can access the “Your Account” feature at www.classicenglishpicnics.com at any time to see details of some of the information held by us. You can also access up-to-date information regarding recent orders, personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and communications preferences), and payment settings (including credit-card information).
Options available to you
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchases or to use features such as ‘Your Account’
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the “Your Account” section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please email us.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions
If you choose to visit www.classicenglishpicnics.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages and application of the laws of England. If you have any concern about privacy at www.classicenglishpicnics.com, please pass your comments to us via email.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information Provided by you
You provide most of such information when you search, buy or communicate with our customer services. For example, you provide information when you search for a product, place an order through www.classicenglishpicnics.com provide information in ‘Your Account’ communicate with us by phone, email or otherwise. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address and phone number and your credit card information.
Information we Collect
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login, e-mail address, password, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Top Sellers, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), cookie number, products you viewed or searched for, and any phone number used to call our customer services number.
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communicate more easily, account information, purchase or redemption information and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and also to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.